About this Speaker
Dan Gingiss is an international keynote speaker who believes that a remarkable customer experience can be your best marketing. Dan doesn't just talk about customer experience; his fast-paced, energetic presentation style creates an experience for the audience that they'll surely remember.
Dan's 20-year professional career consistently focused on delighting customers, spanning multiple disciplines including customer experience, marketing, social media and customer service. He held leadership positions at three Fortune 300 companies – McDonald’s, Discover and Humana.
Dan is the author of the book, Winning at Social Customer Care: How Top Brands Create Engaging Experiences on Social Media, a host of the Experience This! Show podcast and a regular contributor to Forbes. He has been named to several notable industry lists, including:
● “Top 50 Customer Service Experts of the Decade” by Nextiva
● “Top 50 Thought Leaders to Follow on Twitter in 2020” by ICMI
● “Top 100 Digital Marketers 2019” by both Brand24 and BuzzSumo
● “15 Influencers Changing the CX Game” by WalkMe
● “50 Social Media Marketing Influencers to Follow” by TopRank Marketing
Dan earned a B.A. in psychology and communications from the University of Pennsylvania and an M.B.A. in marketing from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He is a lifelong Chicago Cubs fan, a licensed bartender and a pinball wizard.